- Go To Blogger. Type in www.blogger.com on your browser. On the blogger home page click on “Create A Blog”.
- You then will arrive on the “Create A Google Account” page. If you don’t have a Google or Gmail account, you can quickly create one by filling in your details and submit.If you already have a Google or Gmail Account then “Sign in to use Blogger”. You will have to sign in with your Gmail username and password.
- Click “Continue” and you will arrive on the “Name Your Blog” page. Type in the title of your blog in the “Blog Title” field. This will be displayed on your blog header. Type in the “Blog address(URL)” commonly this is the same name as your blog title. Click “Check Availability” to see if the Blog address is available. If the name you wanted is not available, think of another blog name until that name is accepted the Blogger website. Then Click “Continue” once you have entered the name that is available.
- Then, click the “Continue” button you will be on the “Pick A Template” page to see what ‘style of template’ you want for your website or blog.
- After clicking “Continue” you are on the “Your Blog Has Been Created” page. Click on “Continue” to start posting content!
NOTE: This guide is out of date.
Blogger is commonly used as a blogging platform but as well as being used as a blog Blogger can also be used as a CMS(Content Management System). This page will show you how to open a Blogger account to create an account for managing contents on a personal or a business website.