This month Twitter began rolling out its new redesign profile page that closely resembles Facebook. Some Twitter users have already transferred to the new designed and all users will move over the next few weeks.
- Larger wider cover-images that will stretch accross the top of a Twitter profile.
- Allows users to to add bigger photos
- New type of tweets. “Best Tweets”, “Pinned Tweets”, “Filtered Tweets”.
- More focus on photos, videos and tweets.
- Upload more than one picture with a tweet.
- Users bio moved to the left.
Redesigned Twitter profiles