“iOS 7 introduces great new features like Control Centre, AirDrop for iOS and smarter multitasking. It also makes the things you do every day even easier, faster and more enjoyable.” – Apple.com
Here are six important factors to consider before automatically upgrading or downloading from iTunes iOS 7.
- Some apps won’t be compatible right away
- There isn’t a jailbreak available (yet)
- Expect a few bugs and quirks in the first few weeks
- If you’re using a work phone, check with IT first
- Older devices may experience sluggishness
- Downgrading to iOS 6 may be impossible
Some iPhone users will struggle with the iOS 7 upgrade. Before you upgrade learn more about the latest features of iOS 7. Here are some useful sites.
What’s new with the iOS 7(makeuseof.com)
iOS 7, the mobile OS from a new perspective(apple.com)
Troubleshooting for struggling Apple iOS 7 users(news.com.au)